Submit A Question to Henry J. Eyring
Henry J. Eyring on KSL Studio 5
Download Podcasts on iTunes
Previously Answered Questions
- Thinking about a Master’s Degree in Management
- Confused and Stressed about Colleges and Majors
- Stay in School or Go to Work?
- Developing Passion
- Is College Worth the Cost?
- A Medical Degree for a Woman
- MBA, GMAT, Career
- Jobs For a Science Major
- Another Associate’s Degree?
- A Good Major for a pre-MBA Student
- Are Some PhD Degrees More In Demand Than Others?
- Preparing for an MBA
- Take Time Off to Pick a Major?
- Give Up on Math?
Tag Archives: career prospects
By henryeyring | Published: May 5, 2010
Q: I am currently a Doctor of Psychology student going in my second year. I would like to know how can I reduce my debt while I am in school... A: Debt incurred in earning a good graduate education isn't an entirely bad thing. The key is not to incur too much debt and to know that you have good career prospects...